1.    #1  
    When I installed Monopoly and restarted, all my patches were removed. So I had to go back and reinstall them.

Then a few days later I upgraded the EPR and restarted, all my patches were removed. So I had to go back and reinstall them.

This is very annoying since I install about 40 patches. Anyone else had this happen, know how to prevent it, or know why it is happening?

EDIT: Forgot to mention I am on webOS 1.3.5.1
    Last edited by thewisteron; 01/11/2010 at 01:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewisteron View Post
    When I installed Monopoly and restarted, all my patches were removed. So I had to go back and reinstall them.

Then a few days later I upgraded the EPR and restarted, all my patches were removed. So I had to go back and reinstall them.

This is very annoying since I install about 40 patches. Anyone else had this happen, know how to prevent it, or know why it is happening?

EDIT: Forgot to mention I am on webOS 1.3.5.1
    EPR is Emergency Patch removal... so im sure i follow what the second part of what you posted is saying. but i know that ever since 1.3.5 some of the patches while may say compatable ,some arent. and it may be that one f them are causing your issue rather than monopoly