1.    #1  
    I dont know that this can be explained correctly on here but Ill try...

two weeks ago I deletd contacts on google in my PC, since than everything i have been adding contacts wise wont sync to google. I have backed up palmdatabase.db3 (which seems to be the only way ally my memos and numbers are intact), everytime I have restored using this method nothing else syns to palm or google anymore and if I dont restore this my memos are all gone and contacts only sync half way...

Im getting super frustated as this is all importnat info I use on a daily basis...if I keep the database.db3 copy the only major issue with that is nothing syncs with google or palm once I do that and more so picturemail completley stops working both ways but data works...

I have no problem PMing your my cell number so someone can PLEASE help me work this out cause im losing my patients PLEASEE
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    I dont know that this can be explained correctly on here but Ill try...

two weeks ago I deletd contacts on google in my PC, since than everything i have been adding contacts wise wont sync to google. I have backed up palmdatabase.db3 (which seems to be the only way ally my memos and numbers are intact), everytime I have restored using this method nothing else syns to palm or google anymore and if I dont restore this my memos are all gone and contacts only sync half way...

Im getting super frustated as this is all importnat info I use on a daily basis...if I keep the database.db3 copy the only major issue with that is nothing syncs with google or palm once I do that and more so picturemail completley stops working both ways but data works...

I have no problem PMing your my cell number so someone can PLEASE help me work this out cause im losing my patients PLEASEE
    ok, go to contacts, preferences and accounts,default account GOOGLE. Then click syn now. Let me know if that does the trick, It should!
  3.    #3  
    sorry should have explained, once I restore palmdatabase.db3 that button basically presses but does nothing, iv also delted my google account and readded it but than it only adds half the contacts, Can I call or you call me please?
    sorry should have explained, once I restore palmdatabase.db3 that button basically presses but does nothing, iv also delted my google account and readded it but than it only adds half the contacts, Can I call or you call me please?
    once you add the google account and set it uo as ur default account every time you add a contact they sync to ur google account. And only half of them? Are you trying to sync all ur contacts to ur google account?
    I can't talk right now man sorry.
  6.    #6  
    can u get on AIM? im ysoserious82
  7.    #7  
    basically the only way I have all my data is by doing restore of palmdatabase.db3

The problem is once I do that, I cant sync anything or backup anything to palm or google and picturemail doesnt work sent or recieved...

I bascially need a way to take my contacts, and memos and save them to palm/google
    I bascially need a way to take my contacts, and memos and save them to palm/google
    I don't believe you can sync memos over the air to your Palm profile or Google, if that's what you're trying to do...

Memos are local to the device in the palm database file, but backing up and restoring the file (I assume you're just copying the file back and forth using a PC) have mixed results.
  9.    #9  
    memos are apart of palm sync once you put your email and sign in, when I restore palmdatabase.db3 ALL my memos are there but they dont sync to palm, meaning if I do a partial erase and turn phone back on all of them are gone
    Xybyresoft WebOS Utilities may be part of your solution for contacts. For memos, I located the last HotSync database on my computer, found the memos, and emailed the contents to myself. Then cut and pasted into the Pre's memo app. That meant I lost a few memos, since that database was months old, but better than losing ALL my memos. Hopefully someone has a better solution by now.
    I ♥ my Pre.
    memos are apart of palm sync once you put your email and sign in, when I restore palmdatabase.db3 ALL my memos are there but they dont sync to palm, meaning if I do a partial erase and turn phone back on all of them are gone
    You're right; I was thinking of text messages, not memos.

Not sure why it isn't working for you, but it's probably yet another quirk with the Palm profile backup.

Not a fix, but I suggest using Evernote if you have memos that are that important. Plus you have the bonus of being able to access them from a PC should something happen to your phone.