1.    #1  
    Wow, the lovefest continues.

Engadget Podcast 179: CES 2010 Final Goodbye - 01.10.2010 -- Engadget

Pre discussion starts in minute 31 when one of the guys asks about how to upgrade the Pre he's holding as he's trying to buy Need for Speed while they're doing the podcast.

They said that the Pre Plus seems to be more of a "Superphone" than the Nexus One. Comparisons with the Pre continue through their discussion about the rise of the Android Fanb0ys.

In minute 37, they even said that between the 'Droid and the Pre Plus on Verizon, that they'd take the Pre!! (That really floored me!)
    All this Pre plus love makes me all giddy! Granted we sprint users are looking jealously over at verizon webOS devices, but its good news for Palm, and that means good news for all WebOS users
    Makes me anticipate June all that much more! I can't wait for Palm to wow me with the Pre2
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    All this Pre plus love makes me all giddy! Granted we sprint users are looking jealously over at verizon webOS devices, but its good news for Palm, and that means good news for all WebOS users
    That's the spirit! If by June of this year there are a couple million WebOS devices out there (dare to dream, eh?), then we'll see a deluge of apps. Palm has made it so much easier to write and distribute apps for WebOS than has their competition that Palm doesn't need tens of millions of units sold to attract some serious developers.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    If only Sprint got that phone too :/
    I hope this "Palm C40" is crazyyy good.
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    What? The Pre Plus has
    • 512MB RAM (vs 256MB)
    • 16GB storage (vs 8GB)
    • An LED center button (vs the real one)

Is there something else that's different that should make me jealous? Because none of the above does. Not in comparison to the extra monthly fees that would also come w/all of that.
    Twitter: dullgeek
    I want the 16GB, I want the 512MB, but no, I still want my ball. Looks so great when it pulses. I am a bit jealous