1.    #1  

Okay, here is the lowdown. Since we've updated to the 1.3.5, we cannot install some patches. It gives us flipping HUGE "hunk" errors. As well, now we cannot UNINSTALL patches. As well..... it does not even recognize the patches that ARE installed on the Web os quick install.

I've uploaded some screen shots and if someone could take a moment of their valuable time to walk me through on what to do, I would be most greatful!

It's not letting up upload snapshots or even the URL which is at (double-u, double-u, double-u) splashdesignworks (dot com) forward slash palmpre (dot html)

really needing assistance here..

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by foxfamily238 View Post

Okay, here is the lowdown. Since we've updated to the 1.3.5, we cannot install some patches. It gives us flipping HUGE "hunk" errors. As well, now we cannot UNINSTALL patches. As well..... it does not even recognize the patches that ARE installed on the Web os quick install.

I've uploaded some screen shots and if someone could take a moment of their valuable time to walk me through on what to do, I would be most greatful!

It's not letting up upload snapshots or even the URL which is at (double-u, double-u, double-u) splashdesignworks (dot com) forward slash palmpre (dot html)

really needing assistance here..

Thanks!
    Open upQuickInstall and go to device management. You will find the patches under 'Applications'. Check every patch you have and choose remove. You will get error messages as they uninstall. Don't worry, just click 'OK'. When this is done, reboot your phone. You should then be free to reinstall your patches.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html