Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Is there anyone who used the sprint Loophole to get a better deal on their monthly charge? What number did you call or department?
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    I'm assuming ure talking about the increase in fee to 40 cents.. I went ahead and proceeded to the cancellation dept. And the rep agreed to cancel my line without the etf, but I did not want this.. I just wanted to get off the contract and go month to month. But the rep ended up giving me $25.00 credit to my account.. Which I simply accepted
    where able to start paying month to month without a contract now?
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    1) Bought Pre on ebay for $125 shipped
    2) Called Sprint, moved from SERO to SE+
    3) Added TEP

Bam. My contract date was un-moved so it will still expire next month.
  5.    #5  
    I wonder If they would give me free texting on my wife's line.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Not sure on these fancy new plans, but when I lived in Overland Park, all of the east-indian people who worked at the Sprint campus just told us to call and complain a hundred times until you got a sweet plan. My friend who missed out on SERO back-in-the-day ended up with a $40/mo bill with 500 minutes and unlimited everything else, just like SERO. He claims to have called in over 40 times.

Sprint seems a LOT pickier with these new "Simply Everything" plans, so I honestly don't think you're going to do much better than the Simply Everything plus Employee Referral program deal w/ 500 minutes if you have a webOs/Android phone.

Pretty much everyone who lives here who has Sprint is either on SERO or SE+
    I called up a few days ago and they offered 20 bucks off my bill for 24 months. This will stack with my corporate discount, so i'm paying close to sero pricing which is great.
    i also received the 20 off for 24 months. Add that to my current corporate discount, and I pay $107 after all taxes/fees for 3 lines. All 3 lines have pre's w/ unlimited data/text/etc. 1400 shared minutes (and with unlimited to any mobile is more than enough.)
    Quote Originally Posted by xtravbx View Post
    i also received the 20 off for 24 months. Add that to my current corporate discount, and I pay $107 after all taxes/fees for 3 lines. All 3 lines have pre's w/ unlimited data/text/etc. 1400 shared minutes (and with unlimited to any mobile is more than enough.)
    SO what were u actually complaining about? what other incentives did they offer prior to 20$ off?
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smithwicks View Post
    I called up a few days ago and they offered 20 bucks off my bill for 24 months. This will stack with my corporate discount, so i'm paying close to sero pricing which is great.
    what did you say???

deal sounds so yummy cuz i currently pay 58.46 for the everything 450
    I live a stoneīs throw from Sprint HQ in Overland Park...and Iīm apparently getting robbed I pay 160/mo after all fees on two lines with the Everything Data plan. My brother on ATT with two iPhones pays just a smidgen more, really quite equal. Iīm gonna have to call in to see if I get some of these goodies... wish I knew a Sprint employee who had extra lines, thatīd be sweet. Iīve been thinking of adding MY friends and splitting the bill, theyīll let you add up to 20 now and they donīt even have to live in same state! Add 20 friends at 20 bucks a line to my plan, and we each pay only $30! Except itīd stink that we have to share the talk minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    I live a stoneīs throw from Sprint HQ in Overland Park...and Iīm apparently getting robbed I pay 160/mo after all fees on two lines with the Everything Data plan. My brother on ATT with two iPhones pays just a smidgen more, really quite equal. Iīm gonna have to call in to see if I get some of these goodies... wish I knew a Sprint employee who had extra lines, thatīd be sweet. Iīve been thinking of adding MY friends and splitting the bill, theyīll let you add up to 20 now and they donīt even have to live in same state! Add 20 friends at 20 bucks a line to my plan, and we each pay only $30! Except itīd stink that we have to share the talk minutes
    Doesn't exactly stink when you factor in the "any-mobile anytime" minutes - which are FREE minutes between ANY mobile phone on ANY network - seeing that most people these days have cell phones and have nixed their land lines - I think you could be ok.

I was one of the few lucky to score an old JC plan which only cost me $2.50/month... and YES, you read that right, two dollars and fifty cents a month. I even had a 27% corp. discount on top of that. It was an old plan, long story on how I got it, but they have finally caught on and sent us all letters saying that they are cancelling that plan and moving us to a $79.99/month plan unless I change it myself.

I have a Pre - I had to get the Everything data 450 for myself, but I did leave my wife on the $2.50 plan. So, now I'll have to switch her to an everything data when I make the switch. I'll keep my discounts - because it is better than the new SERO. I'm also going to work on getting maybe that $20/month credit that a few people talked about - since my bill will go from about $65/month to $110/month (after corp discounts). That's a big jump, so hopefully they'll help me out. I do understand that it might not have been right getting the $2.50 plan, but it was fun while it lasted.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonso View Post
    where able to start paying month to month without a contract now?
    Doubtful. I am betting they only gave that to him if he agreed to renew his contract.
    I recently had to change my plan (see my post above) to something other than a $2.50/month plan (not on the pre - but on a Centro).

I called sprint - they gave me the Shared Family Everything data (1500 minutes, all data/texting/Nav/Etc.) for $129.99/month. With this I have a 27% corp discount and then they offered me a $20/month credit for 24 months just for re-signing a 2 year contract on my Pre.

So - here's my plan (not including any taxes or gov fees).

Everything Data Shared 1500
    $129.99 normal monthly charge
    ($35.10) 27% corp. discount
    ($20.00) 24 month recurring credit for signing new contract

$74.89 Total BEFORE taxes and fees.

For two phones - sharing 1500 minutes, and having the anymobile anytime plan, with full data and texting - I think this is pretty darn good. (~ $38 for each phone per month)
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slivkjs View Post
    I recently had to change my plan (see my post above) to something other than a $2.50/month plan (not on the pre - but on a Centro).

I called sprint - they gave me the Shared Family Everything data (1500 minutes, all data/texting/Nav/Etc.) for $129.99/month. With this I have a 27% corp discount and then they offered me a $20/month credit for 24 months just for re-signing a 2 year contract on my Pre.

So - here's my plan (not including any taxes or gov fees).

Everything Data Shared 1500
    $129.99 normal monthly charge
    ($35.10) 27% corp. discount
    ($20.00) 24 month recurring credit for signing new contract

$74.89 Total BEFORE taxes and fees.

For two phones - sharing 1500 minutes, and having the anymobile anytime plan, with full data and texting - I think this is pretty darn good. (~ $38 for each phone per month)
    ok let me get this straight.

you upgraded your phone from a centro to a pre, with that comes the additional 2 yr extension right?

so they gave you an extra $20 off ur bill every month, just for signing a new contract.

well i've been eligible for an upgrade since dec 15, was going to get the pre, but was waiting till after ces. i currently have a bb 8330.

so if i upgrade from my blackberry to the pre and get the new 2yr contract i get a $20 credit every month for that period?

now can this be done at a sprint store, or do i have to call them?

im on the everything 450, and i have a 27% corp discount, so my bill comes to $56.46, now with the extra $20 credit, my bill will be $36.46???

wow!!!

pls pls pls answer my reply, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis3k View Post
    ok let me get this straight.

you upgraded your phone from a centro to a pre, with that comes the additional 2 yr extension right?

so they gave you an extra $20 off ur bill every month, just for signing a new contract.

so if i upgrade from my blackberry to the pre and get the new 2yr contract i get a $20 credit every month for that period?

pls pls pls answer my reply, thanks!
    it's not just because he renewed his contract.

read all of his posts and youll see he played the "hardship" card since his monthly plans increased so dramatically.

people are using the new $5/month fee as a bargaining tool to get out of their contract for free, switch to month to month, or get money off their monthly bill.

your results may vary.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    So what number did you guys call and what did you say? I'd feel a little awkward calling just to complain about $0.40
    man i wish i had a clue what you guys were talking about regarding "SERO" and "TEP." Sounds pretty sketchy to me, the referral program or whatever. Wish I could take part though... My plan was from 6 years ago-- 29 dollars/mon. Sprint FORCED me to go to 69/mon. just to get the Pre. I occasionally do work for a company owned by Comcast so I get a 20% off coupon code for my Sprint bill. I think it comes out to 54/mon., maybe 60 with fees totalled.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Yea,

Give us the steps to take. I have the 1500 Family plan (Unlimited) and I am paying around 160 I think, gotta make sure. I really need some steps to lower my bill lol.

Motorola KRZR > Palm Centro > Samsung Instinct > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smithwicks View Post
    Did the same yesterday. Threatened to cancel, and also got offered $20 off for the next 24 months.
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast