1.    #1  
    After I add nickname to a contact, like "Ab C"
    When I type "Ab", I can find the person. But when I type "C" , I can not find the one.

In the music list, the names always display incorrectly.
    I dont have my phone with me right now so I can't see, but in he contact preferences is there a search by preference?
    re: nicknames

I suspect this is because they are treating the "nickname" field as a single text string and will only match the beginning of the string ... same with "company" I believe. The "name" field is different because they expect 3 distinct parts of a name ... first, middle, last ... and will search those separately. I can see where it might be confusing, but it's probably the "right" thing to do IMO.

No idea which "names" you're talking about in the "music list" ... artist names, song names, album names? More details?
    Last edited by davis.rob; 01/11/2010 at 01:30 PM.
  4.    #4  
    all the names in the music
  5.    #5  
    All the names are like this
    Attached Images Attached Images
    That's not a problem I've seen before (mine don't look like that). Where did the music files come from and how did you get them on the Pre? Do they look the same in the basic Music Player as they do in the Remix version you posted?

MP3 files have "tags" that contain all of the data about the music (artist, song, album, album image). My first guess is that whatever program was used to create the files screwed them up. There's several free programs available that let you examine and edit the tags. Did all the files come from the same place ... can you try a different source for some music?
  7.    #7  
    Hello?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by davis.rob View Post
    That's not a problem I've seen before (mine don't look like that). Where did the music files come from and how did you get them on the Pre? Do they look the same in the basic Music Player as they do in the Remix version you posted?

MP3 files have "tags" that contain all of the data about the music (artist, song, album, album image). My first guess is that whatever program was used to create the files screwed them up. There's several free programs available that let you examine and edit the tags. Did all the files come from the same place ... can you try a different source for some music?
    I choose the USB mode, Then I copied the files to the USB