Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I just bought my sprint pre a week ago, and I am kinda upset my device is alredy outdated but whatever. Anyway, will the pre plus have a better battery? If it does, will it fit in the original pre? Once you think about it, it would be dumb for them not too cause it has more RAM and a rumored faster processor. If it does have a bigger batter, do you think it will fit in the original pre? I would love more battery life.
    Based on info another member got from the Palm reps at CES, no, the Pre Plus will not have a larger battery.
    no it wont .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    1.4 is supposed to improve battery life though...just how much remains to be seen.
    I think battery life has improved with every update since initial release. Remember when your Pre battery barely lasted two hours? Ahh... memory lane!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    questionable move by Palm. They seemed to have fixedeverything people are complaining about except the battery, oh well, I am happy with my 1 week old pre.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Palm website shows the plus version getting 50 more hours of standby and .5 hours more talk time its releasing before 1.4. so something is up with the plus either bigger battery or releasing with 1.4?
    Quote Originally Posted by erikmarcus View Post
    questionable move by Palm. They seemed to have fixedeverything people are complaining about except the battery, oh well, I am happy with my 1 week old pre.
    Battery life is hard to deal with considering how much the phone is doing. I would suggest getting a larger battery, like the 1350 mA battery from seidio.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Didn't that side-view picture of the Plus at CES seem to show that the back of it was bigger than our's near the top of it? I can't go look for the pic right now, but one of these threads showed that and asked about it.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Didn't that side-view picture of the Plus at CES seem to show that the back of it was bigger than our's near the top of it? I can't go look for the pic right now, but one of these threads showed that and asked about it.
    I forgot to mention on my thread from the lounge, but I compared my Pre to the Pre plus... Same thickness...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El