1.    #1  
    Hey guys.. First of all I want to thank everyone here at precentral for making my experience with the pre great. I have lurked here since launch but I don't post alot since I usually find all of my answers by just searching.

Now on to the problem.

My phone was acting a bit wonky with all my patches so I doctored it yesterday.. Ever since then I have lost my SprintNav app. No trace of it anywhere.. I also have lost the NFL and Nascar apps.. I can't seem to get them back... Any ideas? Could it be a profile issue? I am going to doctor it again later but it is bugging me.. LOL

Thanks again..
    Last edited by map70; 01/10/2010 at 08:22 PM.
    Probably is a profile issue. After one of the updates a while back my calculator dissappeared and I lost a bunch of contacts. I doctored it and my calc came back but my contacts never did...I have now done all my contacts in gmail instead of the PP.

Good luck..I'd give Palm a call if doctoring it again doesn't fix the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by map70 View Post
    Hey guys.. First of all I want to thank everyone here at precentral for making my experience withe the pre great. I have lurked here since launch but I don't post alot since I usually find all of my answers by just searching.

Now on to the problem.

My phone was acting a bit wonky with all my patches so I doctored it yesterday.. Ever since then I have lost my SprintNav app. No trace of it anywhere.. I also have lost the NFL and Nascar apps.. I can't seem to get them back... Any ideas? Could it be a profile issue? I am going to doctor it again later but it is bugging me.. LOL

Thanks agan..
    I wonder if, before doctoring, you removed your patches. My thought is that those apps are still "hidden" even though the patches are not installed. before doctoring again I would try putting the hide NFL, Nascar, and Nav patches back on, then remove them. that should unhide the icons. (I know doctoring it should work to unhide them, but sometimes it doesn't).
    Or maybe you doctored with a Bell image? I mean, they don't have any of those Sprint apps....

More likely that it's a profile thing, but wouldn't hurt to double check.
  5.    #5  
    lI will try that now.. I just did a full erase and they are not on there...

Quote Originally Posted by max.swell View Post
    I wonder if, before doctoring, you removed your patches. My thought is that those apps are still "hidden" even though the patches are not installed. before doctoring again I would try putting the hide NFL, Nascar, and Nav patches back on, then remove them. that should unhide the icons. (I know doctoring it should work to unhide them, but sometimes it doesn't).
  6.    #6  
    Nope.. It's a Sprint Image right from the Palm support site... could be a profile thing.. but maybe using WEBOSQI and putting the patches and removing them will work...
  7.    #7  
    That data is fine.. all of my stuff is on Google, facebook exchange etc... just the sprintnav is annoying... the Nascar and NFL I could care less about! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GoTitans View Post
    Probably is a profile issue. After one of the updates a while back my calculator dissappeared and I lost a bunch of contacts. I doctored it and my calc came back but my contacts never did...I have now done all my contacts in gmail instead of the PP.

Good luck..I'd give Palm a call if doctoring it again doesn't fix the issue.
  8.    #8  
    Still no luck. full erase and webos doctor and SprintNav, Nascar and NFL are still not there... if I try to install the Hide Nascar or Hide NFL patches I get errors... weird... It must have something to do with it...
  9.    #9  
    Well here is the update.. I flashed it from another PC and that seemsed to do the trick.. who knwos why, I was doing it from Windows 7 and I finally decided to try a Vista machine and it worked.. the only issue I have now is that my YouTube Icon is blank.. any ideas?? thanks for all the suggestions!
    Restart of the phone perhaps?
    Or, install a theme that changes the youtube icon, then uninstall it.