1.    #1  
    I've got two patches that I can't clear out - 3k Words and Capture w/ Vol Keys. Both return "Unreversed patch detected!" errors when trying to remove with Preware and neither show up in WOSQI.

Finally tried WebOS Doctor - once I got Preware up and running again, bam! - those same patches are still there! (with same errors) Is there an "extra clean" option on the Doctor I'm missing or something? Also noted that all of my homebrew apps and Services (Upstart, LED, SysTools) are still there as well.

How do you completely clear the phone if the Doctor can't do it??

Thanks in advance!!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Valluco View Post
    I've got two patches that I can't clear out - 3k Words and Capture w/ Vol Keys. Both return "Unreversed patch detected!" errors when trying to remove with Preware and neither show up in WOSQI.

Finally tried WebOS Doctor - once I got Preware up and running again, bam! - those same patches are still there! (with same errors) Is there an "extra clean" option on the Doctor I'm missing or something? Also noted that all of my homebrew apps and Services (Upstart, LED, SysTools) are still there as well.

How do you completely clear the phone if the Doctor can't do it??

Thanks in advance!!
    The only way to effectively wipe the Pre since 1.3.5 is to do a full erase prior to the Dr.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

you could open the webos quick install and delete from there . it will give you an error but still remove the patch most of the time lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Maybe my experience described here will be helpful.
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
  5.    #5  
    Thanks OnePalm, looked back in WOSQI and found those patches under Applications, not Patches like you mentioned in your thread (hadn't checked there before). Sadavis, you're right - removing with WOSQI gave me an error but then they were gone!

Thanks much, guys ..mucho appreciated.