Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Now I don't know if this is a 1.3.5 thing or a result of a patch or something, but I'm having a wierd problem.

For the last week, as I'm going to bed, if I access the clock/alarm and then set the Pre back on the touchstone, sometime during the night it will lose Ev and switch to R and go into power hungy mode, draining the battery faster than the TS can charge it. I find the battery at about 35% when I get up around 7-8 and by 10 the battery drains to 2% and shuts off. During this time the screen will never turn off and I didnt even use the phone.

I've been able to stop the process by rebooting and it goes back to normal. And if I use the TS and never access the claock/alarm there is no problems. If I don't access the clock/alarm but there is an alarm saved from the day before, the problem starts again when I touch "dismss".

Also, after the 1.3.5.1 update my screen wouldn't shut off, I checked the idle settings and it was at 86400 minutes! After changing back to 30 secs it worked like normal.

Let that pick your brain a while.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Turned out to be the "No Auto-Off While Charging" patch.