1.    #1  
    Any news on this? I see no radio streams for today's playoff games!
    I'm in Tokyo right now and find this realllly annoying.
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    I checked last night, it's disappointing, guess it's only regular season games.
    @#&*ing NFL, always looking for a way to be even cheaper than before.

Not that any of these games have been any good whatsoever... guessing the fourth won't either... but it's a ripoff.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I listened to the games while at work using RadioTime app last night. Nice and clear too.
    Quote Originally Posted by tarirene View Post
    @#&*ing NFL, always looking for a way to be even cheaper than before.

Not that any of these games have been any good whatsoever... guessing the fourth won't either... but it's a ripoff.
    Wrong there on the fourth, that was a classic.
    But yeah, it's disappointing they're not putting the playoff games on NFLM.
    Maybe we'll get the Super Bowl? Nah, probably not.
    May see this for the superbowl
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    Wrong there on the fourth, that was a classic.
    But yeah, it's disappointing they're not putting the playoff games on NFLM.
    Maybe we'll get the Super Bowl? Nah, probably not.
    Haha, I know, I am eating my words! That was brilliant, all the more so because I'm an Arizona fan... but I was sitting there thinking Green Bay would wipe the floor with them in a repeat of week 17 and it would be terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by mystyal View Post
    I listened to the games while at work using RadioTime app last night. Nice and clear too.
    Where do you find the games in that, do you have to know what local stations are streaming it? I would have no idea there.
    I imagine since all the games are available on free TV that they've done away with the radio on the app.

Doesn't help if you can't be in front of a TV, but I bet that's the reason...
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    i think the playoff games are televised on national radio networks. check out some of the internet radio apps for a radio station of the same network televising the game
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    i think the playoff games are televised on national radio networks. check out some of the internet radio apps for a radio station of the same network televising the game
    Tried that. ESPN 1050 broadcasts the Jets game. I used RadioTime to get the internet feed of this station. It was just another ESPN channel. For the XM radio listeners, it was ESPN Xtra. Sigh =(
    it's been a day of mourning here in wisco..
    This signature for rent
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    it's been a day of mourning here in wisco..
    Maybe you shouldn't have ditched Favre. Then again, he couldn't beat us this year either... :-)