1.    #1  
    Already posted this link in the WebOS forum, but I'm pretty sure that the Pre forum gets more traffic, so .....

Engadget Podcast 177: CES 2010 Day 3 - 01.08.2010 -- Engadget

The guys at Engadget were quite complimentary about WebOS and Palm in this podcast. They spent pretty much the first 25 minutes focusing on Palm, WebOS, the Pre Plus, and the Pixi Plus. And that's out of a 55 minute podcast! Can't ask for much more than that! Their criticisms were fair and balanced (in my opinion), and overall they were quite positive about the platform. It's well worth a listen if you're interested in WebOS and Palm. (And if you're reading this, I assume you are!)
    interesting. I'll have to listen to it.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    listening to it now
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Yeah, I listened to that yesterday. It was a very good podcast for webOS and Palm. I've always thought they've been pretty fair with Palm. Much more so than BoyGenius.
    We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Good listen, thanks for the link!
    boygenious ranks webos 2nd to apple actually.. But yeah good conversation.

amazed they didn't discuss how huge the pdk is and how 1000ls of iphone apps can be somewhat easily ported to webos.
    engadget is pretty friendly to Palm and WebOS. BGR and Gizmodo are not, Gizmodo has been kissing apple more and more for quite a while.
    That pod-cast pleases me. It really surprised me that they came out and said it: Droid or Pre+. It further surprised me that they said Pre+ over droid because of the 3D gaming and the over all feel of WebOS. I think Palm is going to get a lot of attention now.

But engadget's complaint about the mail program seemed odd. I think they mail client works just fine. I have never had any problems with it. But I guess I have never tried the gmail experience on the droid. That being said, if you don't use gmail and say use exchange, or something else, how does WebOS's email client compare to everyone else.

you can't archrive. It's a lil annoying. I too was glad to here Josh and the guys praise webos so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    you can't archrive. It's a lil annoying. I too was glad to here Josh and the guys praise webos so much.
    http://podcasts.aolcdn.com/engadget/...odcast_177.mp3
    heard it yesterday it was great!
    Last edited by Warblad13; 01/10/2010 at 07:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    engadget is pretty friendly to Palm and WebOS. BGR and Gizmodo are not, Gizmodo has been kissing apple more and more for quite a while.
    Don't even get me started with Gizmodo. They are the most biased blog. EVER. Makes me wonder if Apple pays their salary. Almost all things Apple/iPhone are breaking for them. Android and webOS are all "sub-news" for them. It's absolutely ridiculous. I've sent those guys a few emails about some of the things they've said (ie. Article about Pixi and their recommendation of "DO NOT BUY".). Great. Now I'm angry. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by chiliu78 View Post
    Don't even get me started with Gizmodo. They are the most biased blog. EVER. Makes me wonder if Apple pays their salary. Almost all things Apple/iPhone are breaking for them. Android and webOS are all "sub-news" for them. It's absolutely ridiculous. I've sent those guys a few emails about some of the things they've said (ie. Article about Pixi and their recommendation of "DO NOT BUY".). Great. Now I'm angry. ;-)

woooosssaaaahhhhhh you will live longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiliu78 View Post
    +1 BGR also enjoys being apple's **** buddy. Engadget has always been pretty fair and even in my opinion.

boygenious ranks webos 2nd to apple actually.. But yeah good conversation.

amazed they didn't discuss how huge the pdk is and how 1000ls of iphone apps can be somewhat easily ported to webos.
    That's funny because the tabs under his "Hot Topics" heading on the site doesn't even list webOS.
    We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    They have the most annoying voices in the entire universe.. I'm still going to listen though because I like hearing people complimenting my Pre..
    You can change your default trash folder to All Mail in the settings and that'll archive the email instead of delete.