1.    #1  
    TV Listings - AOL Television

it listed as iPhone, but I find it works pretty good on WebOS, a little quirky on the transition animation, but generally good.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by clevin; 01/10/2010 at 01:14 PM.
    it is quirky, but does it's job well. Thanks for sharing.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Nice, thanks!
    nice I'll give this a try, tvguide.com and titantv haveboth given me intermintent problems
    Pretty cool....the only problem besides the ones described with that site is that if you want to customize what stations it shows you, your customization will be gone as soon as the cookies are cleared. Too bad really, but what we really need is a TV Guide App!
    Very nice site. thanks!
    Nice find! I find tvguide mobile to be a huge hassle, but this is exactly what I was look for.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Pretty cool....the only problem besides the ones described with that site is that if you want to customize what stations it shows you, your customization will be gone as soon as the cookies are cleared. Too bad really, but what we really need is a TV Guide App!
    I'm actually surprised that it hasn't been done yet. I'm looking forward to it though....
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    I have DirecTV, they made an app for the fruit phone, they should make one for the Pre too. It's cool because besides the channel guide, it also lets you control your DVR in a much easier way than their mobile site.
    I swear I remember reading something about a directtv app...... Might have just been rumor though, errr maybe it was an nfl ticket app now that I think about it.