Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    resets.
    Seriously, that is awesome. Every time I think about leaving Sprint there's just another thing that makes it sweeter to stay.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzaclub View Post
    Seriously, that is awesome. Every time I think about leaving Sprint there's just another thing that makes it sweeter to stay.
    When you look at the prices of other carriers, leaving Sprint just seems financially stupid.

Just out of curiosity I checked out ATT and VZW prices and I was honestly baffled at what I get w/ Sprint for the same price. Plus unlimited mobile to mobile... I don't even use any of my paid for minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by digink View Post
    When you look at the prices of other carriers, leaving Sprint just seems financially stupid.

Just out of curiosity I checked out ATT and VZW prices and I was honestly baffled at what I get w/ Sprint for the same price. Plus unlimited mobile to mobile... I don't even use any of my paid for minutes.
    yeah no kidding.

after years of being with Verizon though, im used to paying 100+ dollars a month just for one line so im SERIOUSLY considering getting on with TMobile as well to be able to play with some GSM phones.
    Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzaclub View Post
    This may be a dumb question, but does that mean your contract would be for three years if you just sign one last summer for the Pre? Does it reset? I thought a Sprint rep told me once that the maximum you could be under contract is 2 years.
    Your contract is 2 years. When you use an upgrade discount, you are starting a new contract for 2 years from the date of your upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by thekarens View Post
    When you have a family plan only the primary line gets the upgrade, not the secondary line. If you have two separate plans this shouldn't be a problem, you should both get the one year upgrade.

I had a problem once where they listed the 2nd line as the primary line, so it showed it as being eligible for an upgrade, but not my line, but a phone call changed it with no problem.
    yeah well see what happens when the time comes. Since they still haven't gotten my wifes name change right (been a year and a half) and their sales reps do what they do..... I'll look for an escalation and see what happens. Especially since I am damn near hitting my 10 years, so they SHOULD, understand why I want my 1 year under the old premire rules and not just the new ones.

not to mention, when the time comes, if they haven't gone away from mail in rebates we may actually go back to purchasing from 3rd party retailers anyways (better price and instant rebates).
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    you dont think Verizon does but then you go on to claim Sprint is the only one
    wow i didn't know you were the " no-it-all" but now ...... i know what you are....
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    So what if you have any of the MVP discounts applied to your bill? My 69.99 plan is way less than that with my discount.
    Quote Originally Posted by PookiePrancer View Post
    So what if you have any of the MVP discounts applied to your bill? My 69.99 plan is way less than that with my discount.
    that's fine. It's determined by your base plan before discounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by digink View Post
    Only thing that sucks is just one line falls under that if you're on a family plan.

I have 2 Pre's on my family plan and a Pixi and only one falls into the yearly upgrade, the rest are the normal 2 year. Here is for hoping the new Pre comes out sometime in 2011 when I can get it with the upgrade for my line.
    I can't say for sure why, but my wife and I both are eligible every year for the update discount. She did hers November a year and half ago. I did mine in June, she did hers again last month.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I can't say for sure why, but my wife and I both are eligible every year for the update discount. She did hers November a year and half ago. I did mine in June, she did hers again last month.
    Well that could be the case, but when I called in once to switch phones on a number the lady was telling me all this stuff about how I'm a Premiere customer and what that entails etc, and she mentioned the main line is eligible for an upgrade every year.

I asked if any others are, and she said no. Could be cool if that isnt the case. I remember a while ago when I replaced my broken Treo 650 with a Centro they told me in the store it require my upgrade but when I got home and checked online they never put it through, so I got two upgrades that year on a non-main line.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcnamara43 View Post
    wow i didn't know you were the " no-it-all" but now ...... i know what you are....
    im not saying that i am the "no-it-all" (SIC), I was merely pointing out the contradictory nature of your statement.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12