1.    #1  
    for some reason preware or quickinstall not letting me download virtual keyboard... i have the 1.3.5.1 update.. is anybody else having the same issue? if not can u help me please... i miss my keyboard its nice at times
    +1...and I am ready for an official palm one that is fully functional
    Last edited by kkumar99; 01/10/2010 at 11:31 AM. Reason: add
    it's possible the developer is waiting for the native sdk to create it. This way it's more accessible and efficient woth speed and accuracy....just a thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
    it's possible the developer is waiting for the native sdk to create it. This way it's more accessible and efficient woth speed and accuracy....just a thought.
    Palm has never and will never have a native v/k, emoney_33 is busy on aupt. when that is finished he will be back on v/k! he has stated many times he has big plans for v/k and once out of beta you guys can stop complaining about the lack of functionality!

v/k is a beta and as so is not for everybody. Be patient, Im certain you'll be happy w/ the finished product!

Why would you buy a first gen device the complain that it doesn't do everything you wanted? The Pre does not have a native v/k and never will. There are already some other devs who have created other v/k apps that have terrible functionality. The one by emoney_33 is so far ahead that his will always be the best!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.