1.    #1  
    is it possible to enable developer mode before the activation screen or on the activation screen
    I don't believe so, but you can bypass activation or webos doctor the phone at the activation screen
    To bypass the activation screen, you need to use a modified WebOS doctor. What are you trying to do?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    To bypass the activation screen, you need to use a modified WebOS doctor. What are you trying to do?
    im trying to bypass the activation screen on this old pre i have ....they sent me a new one because of hardware issues so i want to use it to try and develop and test apps
    Oh ok. That's what I'm using my Pre for lol. I ran Metadoctor on a 1.3.5 WebOS Doctor last night to modify it to bypass activation in case I needed it. I haven't tried it yet though. I'm not at my computer and don't remember the exact file name. I did upload it to my domain.

Check out Choorp.com/palmpre
    If it works(it should), let me know.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    If it works(it should), let me know.
    i havn't tried it not really sure on how to run metadoctor but im gonna give it a shot
    Quote Originally Posted by taglioni View Post
    i havn't tried it not really sure on how to run metadoctor but im gonna give it a shot
    The file in my link is just a modified WebOS Doctor. You run it the same as a normal one.
  9.    #9  
    running it right now ....at about 85%
  10.    #10  
    yeah it works garret thanks for the file I really appreciate it
    Quote Originally Posted by taglioni View Post
    yeah it works garret thanks for the file I really appreciate it
    No problem. Thanks for confirming that it works lol