1.    #1  
    Hi,

Anybody test App Catalog with WebOS 1.3.5.1 and GSM Pre? How many applications are there and is it possible to download all apps?
    Palm Prē + Touchstone + iGrip PerfektFit...
    You can't get the paid apps.
  3.    #3  
    How many free apps are there in 1.3.5.1 App Catalog?
    the same number that all gsm pre users have 219 (or something like that)
    GSM Pre, running Sprint 1.3.5.1 in Uk and I have 231 apps available in the official app catalogue.

Hope that's useful

Quote Originally Posted by Preene View Post
    You can't get the paid apps.
    Yup, that's also true
  6.    #6  
    Hms. My GSM Pre 1.3.1 and app catalolog 1.1.3 installed. 232 free apps available in app catalog.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    today I flashed my GSM German Palm Pre with Bell 1.3.5.1 and I only got a 92 Free application in app cataloge!!!
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    I am in the US running on a GSM pre with Sprint 1.3.5.1 on AT&T. I have 261 free apps available in my app catalog. When I set up the device it did not pull the "paid for" apps I had prevoiusly in my Sprint Pre.
    A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    I have a GSM Pre running on T-mobile and i see 1 thousand something apps on the app catalog. I have the Sprint ROM 1.3.5.1

I created a profile on my friends Sprint Pre and then logged into mine and i see everything. Even the new games

PM me if you need help.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Here's a screenshot for you guys: