1.    #1  
    I'm thinking of getting GoGadget as a way to sync iTunes playlists with my Pre. I'm assuming this still works even though direct syncing no longer does? (thanks, Apple).

So, I downloaded the PC trial to try before I buy, and it LOOKS nice, but I can't actually sync anything - the sync button appears disabled. It's not just iTunes not working, I mean, I can't sync anything - photos, files, nothing.

Does anyone know, is this because the trial doesn't actually let you sync and just lets you see what it looks like? Or is something else wrong in my installation? Thanks.
  2.    #2  
    Or maybe I'll just go with MediaMonkey, that looks promising.
    I just had the same thing happen to me today. I have a support ticket in to try and find out what the issue is.

I'll let you know what they say if you are still interested.

Have you found anything else?
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywood1962 View Post
    I just had the same thing happen to me today. I have a support ticket in to try and find out what the issue is.

I'll let you know what they say if you are still interested.

Have you found anything else?
    I still haven't heard back from support, but it just started working on it's own. There is some problem because my photos won't sync.... but at least the button is no longer greyed out and the program does something!
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    I bought GoGadget (for Mac) and it's in no way perfect. It looks like it syncs the correct # of songs, but those songs don't always find their right playlists. For example, one list with some 309 songs (in iTunes) reports as having 15 in Music Player Remix and the default Music App. Their customer service is nothing short of non-existant.