1. Von
    After installing a patch I've used many times, and trusted, preware decided to not recognize anything I had installed, I couldn't remove any patches, or my theme..D:

I doctored the phone, and now apparently I cannot connect my phone to my pc..
    Last edited by Von; 01/10/2010 at 03:24 AM.
    it wont connect because you have to inable the dev mode. type in upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    hmmm
    Anytime you reset or doctor the phone you have to turn dev mode back on. First time i did mine it took a few dumb looks and ideas later that duh had to turn the dev mode on.
    did you manage to get this sorted? i am having huge issues with my pre.
    basically.. i installed an update without removing theme etc and it messed up certain patches. i decided to remove all my patches and restart luna etc..but i still couldnt install certain things.
    so i decided to use web doc and it went weird and kinda froze.. i tired to turn phone off and remove battery.. it seems to have completely messed it up, i cant restart my phone or even turn it off and it wont connect to the computer. it will only charge

can someone please help?
  6. Von
    I fixed my issue, I did re-enable dev-mode after the doctoring, after a few more reboots, I was able to get my phone to recognize my computer, and got done what I needed.