Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I have noticed the last few days that I can't permanently delete text messages. I delete the message thread and empty all my messages but they all return next time I open my SMS. I have uninstalled all message related patches and restarted, no luck fixing the problem. Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Holdon, just found a new patch I had yet to remove. Hold Chat to Launch New Card may be the problem. Standby.
    Quote Originally Posted by LFD153 View Post
    Holdon, just found a new patch I had yet to remove. Hold Chat to Launch New Card may be the problem. Standby.
    yeah thats the problem, same issue with me, i removed it and it fixed the problem.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Yep, problem solved. I hate it when I post then look stupid by answering my own question. Thanks Shan.
    Last edited by LFD153; 01/10/2010 at 01:21 AM. Reason: typo
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Yep, problem solved. I hate it when I post then look stupid by answering my own question. Thanks Shan.

I know how you feel I've done the same thing. If I had thought about it I would never have posted.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    glad i found this i just started having the issue and i just installed that patch lol!
    no problem. hopefully the creator will fix the patch soon, it's a great idea.