1.    #1  
    I can only take and have 5 pictures at a time before the pre starts deleting the pictures and replacing them with the newer ones I just took. Anyone else having this issue? Or know how I can fix this?
    Last edited by evan.long; 01/09/2010 at 08:37 PM.
    Wow, that's terrible. Have you applied any patches to it maybe? Or have you tried running webos repair utility to see if any of your files are corrupted?
    Quote Originally Posted by evan.long View Post
    I can only take and have 5 pictures at a time before the pre starts deleting the pictures and replacing them with the newer ones I just took. Anyone else having this issue? Or no how I can fix this?
    look around the site there has been a thread started talking about this. Go to DCIM and delete the 999palm folder.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    look around the site there has been a thread started talking about this. Go to DCIM and delete the 999palm folder.
    I did "go around the site". The search function didnt bring up any such thread. But thanks, I will do so. I thought that might fix it, but wanted to double check.
    Quote Originally Posted by evan.long View Post
    I did "go around the site". The search function didnt bring up any such thread. But thanks, I will do so. I thought that might fix it, but wanted to double check.
    ok, but yes that fixes the problem.