1.    #1  
    Does anyone know which GPS application will be on the Vz Pre Plus?

I have enjoyed Telenav for a few years on my Treo 680 and would like to continue using it on my soon to be acquired Pre Plus.

Verizon offers Vz Navigator on most of their phones. Since Sprint supports Telenav on WebOS I am hoping that I can install TN on my Pre Plus.
    Last edited by swieder; 01/10/2010 at 01:38 PM.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    VZ Navigator is actually just a Verizon Wireless-branded version of the Telenav Navigator. Which is why I feel right at home when I use either AT&T, Sprint or Verizon Navigator xD
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    In Canada, we have found a way to instal Sprint Nav on a Bell Mobility Pre. Worse case you could do the same.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Quintus View Post
    In Canada, we have found a way to instal Sprint Nav on a Bell Mobility Pre. Worse case you could do the same.
    Can you tell me where to go to see how Telenav was installed on Bell Pre?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Search for a thread entitled "How to instal Sprint Apps on a Bell Mobility Pre" or something to that effect. I'm on my Pre now so can't easily provide the link.