1.    #1  
    I havent seen it on here yet but the homebrew cimmunity just realeased super tux and its a pretty descent game now all we need is super tux kart
    Wow! i just entered supertux into that box at the top called search and there it was, Go figure! lol

Sorry I had to do it! lol

Really though its been up for a few days now!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Why does it only show up in the "List of Everything" and not the list of "Available Packages"? I thought it showed up briefly in the "Available Packages" list then no longer. I've updated both my Preware and the Package Manager Service. Anyone else experiencing this? I did download Doom, Quake, and SuperTux earlier so they are on my Pre. I'm just puzzled as to why it's so hard to find in Preware.
    It's in the applications heading.
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorzeph View Post
    Why does it only show up in the "List of Everything" and not the list of "Available Packages"? I thought it showed up briefly in the "Available Packages" list then no longer. I've updated both my Preware and the Package Manager Service. Anyone else experiencing this? I did download Doom, Quake, and SuperTux earlier so they are on my Pre. I'm just puzzled as to why it's so hard to find in Preware.
    Anything that you download from Preware onto your phone gets moved from the Available Packages list to the Installed Packages list. Therefore, if it is already on your phone, it will not show up in Available Packages.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"