1.    #1  
    So i received my replacement pre sprint never sent a box for me to send the old one back ....I called them at the customer service center and asked them where I need to send it and they discussed the situation with their supervisor and they said to keep the old one and I wouldn't be charged for it at all so with that said i wanna use meta doctor to bypass the activation screen so I can develop apps but when im done doing that I wanna activate it on my wifes line ........is there a way to undo what the meta doctor does to bypass the activation screen?
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taglioni View Post
    So i received my replacement pre sprint never sent a box for me to send the old one back ....I called them at the customer service center and asked them where I need to send it and they discussed the situation with their supervisor and they said to keep the old one and I wouldn't be charged for it at all so with that said i wanna use meta doctor to bypass the activation screen so I can develop apps but when im done doing that I wanna activate it on my wifes line ........is there a way to undo what the meta doctor does to bypass the activation screen?
    What issue did you have with the phone. How am I the only person unable to get a replacement with major light leakage on my phone and everyone else seems to be getting them w/o any hassle! Man I must have some bad luck.