1.    #1  
    Alright so I downloaded the 1.3.5.1 update yesterday and to my surprise today in my individual text messages there is a random gray bar where the timestamp would be. I don't know if it's just me or not but this is sort of annoying. I've already tried a partial erase and that did not solve anything. Any help at all would be appreciated greatly.
    I am having the same problem. It is a gray bar underneath the bottom of each text message that I send and that I receive. I also noticed that words will be half on one line and half on the next line.
    Did you have any messaging patches installed when you updated by any chance?
    Backup and webOS Doctor.
    Quote Originally Posted by deihmos View Post
    This is why I am done with patches. Too many problems when updates are released.
    Uninstall patches. Update. Reinstall patches.

The only hassle is that you have to do everything one at a time.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deihmos View Post
    This is why I am done with patches. Too many problems when updates are released.
    I'm not going to mess with them either, It doesn't sound like there worth the aggravation.
    They ARE very much so worth the aggravation lol
    I'm having the same issues. I didn't have any messaging patches and I did a full erase and the bars are still there..
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    theyre very much worth it! i had the gray bar problem but when i updated to 1.3.5 it fixed itself now everythings running a 150% due to patches :]
    I did have the "fancy time stamp" installed. I read on another thread that some people had the same problem but once the uninstalled that particular patch, then the bar went away. I did that, but still have the bar. I really didn't want to have to doctor it because I just got my replacement pre and spent a day getting everything back on from my original pre. Maybe if I just wait it out, the new update will clear it up.....probably just wishful thinking though.