Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by speak easy View Post
    Are malicious programs from these unofficial apps something to be worried about or not?
    If a malicious app is submitted, Palm can simply kill the URL and it's gone. They can even OTA remove it from your device.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    If you go to Engadget On the right, they have a link to the engadget app for WebOS. Once you click it, you are given the option to download, once you hit that, it takes you to Engadget where you are prompted to have ureself sent a txt. The text contains the link to open it in the app catalog.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdarknessb View Post
    If you go to Engadget On the right, they have a link to the engadget app for WebOS. Once you click it, you are given the option to download, once you hit that, it takes you to Engadget where you are prompted to have ureself sent a txt. The text contains the link to open it in the app catalog.
    I am glad to see people are already using this new distribution model. I think it will catch on quite fast.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    I'm getting "This is not a valid webOS app" with Shopogo?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12