1.    #1  
    I scheduled 5 appts. for this Summer. I scheduled these in Google calendar (12:00pm - 8:00pm). When they reached the Pre they had each been scheduled an hour off (ie. 11:00am - 7:00pm). Might have something to do with DST?

Palm Pre 1.3.5.
    Last edited by todivefor; 01/09/2010 at 11:09 AM.
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by todivefor View Post
    I scheduled 5 appts. for this Summer. I scheduled these in Google calendar (12:00pm - 8:00pm). When they reached the Pre they had each been scheduled an hour off (ie. 11:00am - 7:00pm). Might have something to do with DST?

Palm Pre 1.3.5.
    I had this problem, and found it to be related to the Date & Time settings on the Pre. Try entering the Date & Time app on the Pre, and scroll down to Network Time Zone. If that's ON, turn it off (no need to turn off Network Time though), and that might do the trick for you - it did for me. It seems to have something to do with with Sprint defaulting Network Time Zone to the Cayman Islands according to Palm. I'm in the same Time Zone as the Cayman Islands (EST), but they do NOT have daylight savings time from what I understand. As such, your appointments for only that time of year where the clocks would be different would be affected. Strange, huh? When I turned OFF Network Time Zone, and chose my city, everything was then alright with those appointments.
    For me the issue was with Google Calendar. I had forgotten to tell *IT* what timezone to use, and its default was several hours off from my own timezone (EST).

I think ay and I have your problem covered between the two of us.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post
    I had this problem, and found it to be related to the Date & Time settings on the Pre. Try entering the Date & Time app on the Pre, and scroll down to Network Time Zone. If that's ON, turn it off (no need to turn off Network Time though), and that might do the trick for you - it did for me. It seems to have something to do with with Sprint defaulting Network Time Zone to the Cayman Islands according to Palm. I'm in the same Time Zone as the Cayman Islands (EST), but they do NOT have daylight savings time from what I understand. As such, your appointments for only that time of year where the clocks would be different would be affected. Strange, huh? When I turned OFF Network Time Zone, and chose my city, everything was then alright with those appointments.
    That did it. Thank you.