1.    #1  
    For all of the Bell users who upgraded to 1.3.5, via a hacked version of the Bell WebOS Doctor 1.3.1 with the Sprint 1.3.5 tar file, and don't want to have to downgrade to Bell 1.3.1 to get the official Bell 1.3.5.1 upgrade.

This is the URL to the palm website download file for the latest Bell 1.3.5.1 WebOS Doctor file. You don't need to enter your serial, this link will start the download automatically.

http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre/p...0ewwbellmo.jar

I've just finished downloading and examining it and it does have the full 1.3.5.1 WebOS.tar file in it.

Enjoy
    Cool thanks man!
    Thanks for this link! When I download, it saves as a *.zip file, not as a *.jar file. What should I do? Simply extract it? How do I get the .zip file to be a .jar file?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jstutz View Post
    Thanks for this link! When I download, it saves as a *.zip file, not as a *.jar file. What should I do? Simply extract it? How do I get the .zip file to be a .jar file?
    Strange....the file that downloads should be a .jar file. I wonder if your computer is just renaming the extension to a .zip. First try changing the extension to .jar and see if the computer will run the file when clicked on. If that doesn't work you could try unzipping the file.

Hope that helps a bit.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I think it must be an IE8 issue because I downloaded it with Chrome web browser and it save just fine as a .jar file.