Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I had installed some HomeBrew tweaks. Now all of a sudden I have NO call log on my phone. I get an error message that says:

template load failed:
    calllog/listcontainer.html

Also, when I make a call the word "MUTE" appears abov the hang up icon. Then when I press to hang up, it shows "MUTE ENDED". Huh?

So I went to the webos quick install. I ran the EPR to remove everything. I went in the Device Manager and delted all the extra things from HomeBrew. Restarted the phone, etc. Didnt work. Is there a way I should reset my phone to factory settings? If so, how do you do that and what info might I lose?

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Search this forum for webosdoctor. That should set you straight.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Wife's Pixi had the same issue. I used Jason's WebOS Repair Utility (found latest version first, plus latest WebOS Doctor) and used the Scan/Repair tool. Problem was a single file [ Modified file found: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/app/controllers/calllog-assistant.jsjsjs ] $that$ $I$ $restored$ $back$ $to$ $original$. $After$ $finishing$ $with$ $the$ $utility$ $program$, $went$ $back$ $into$ $Pixi$'$s$ $phone$ $app$, $and$ $call$ $log$ $was$ $back$. $Plus$, $it$ $even$ $had$ $all$ $the$ $calls$ $in$ $history$ $from$ $during$ $the$ $time$ $the$ $log$ $was$ &$quot$;$down$,&$quot$; $so$ $nothing$ $appears$ $to$ $have$ $been$ $lost$. $Hope$ $this$ $helps$.