Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    My Pre's device info page is not displaying my number..... is this normal??
    Quote Originally Posted by Taigerr View Post
    My Pre's device info page is not displaying my number..... is this normal??
    Mine doesn't show a number too, but I'm using a rebel sim....it doesn't bother me at all though

anyway, I suggest you try putting your sim in another phone, set the number and put the sim back in the pre and see if your number shows up.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Bump....thanks kyllo5 but that didn't work... I know its not vital but its bugging me to no end.... is there a resolution???
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    yep I do have a profile its an O2 UK sim... funny i put in a payg O2 sim and it brings that number up... i then put my sim back in and phone number is still blank...
    Interesting. Mine also does not show the phone number even though the palm profile I'm logged into shows the number if I log into the web-system. Shouldn't those two be able to communicate?
    I'm not sure if the number depends on the Palm Profile. I've been using a bad ESN CDMA Pre for some time and later moved to a GSM Pre w/ Rebel SIM with the same profile. The displayed number did change though I didn't modify anything in the profile.

Maybe the number modified itself (Pre loaded it) when I inserted my SIM because on my previous phone, Treo 680, I could modify it and save it to the SIM in the Phone app by hand.