1.    #1  
    I have a google voice invite! First person to email me at suzuki-guy @hotmail.com can have it. Alls I ask for is a thank you! And a big you da man!
  2.    #2  
    Man I figured people would be on this fast????
    You da man! I'd ask for it but already have one. I'm too suprised that its not out yet
  4.    #4  
    Yeah the crappy thing is I broke down and bought it off Ebay yesterday and just got an invite today!
    LOL, thats how I got mine, they are going so cheap on ebay that I couldn't just pass it up
    Quote Originally Posted by suzuki-guy View Post
    yeah the crappy thing is i broke down and bought it off ebay yesterday and just got an invite today!
    lmfao!
  7.    #7  
    I've waited three months with no invite and of course the day after I buy an invite... There it is! Oh and by the way guys still have the invite! Hit me up at suzuki-guy@hotmail.com
    Just saw your posting hope I am not too late. Thanks You da man. I sent you an email to your hotmail address. (capecodpi)
  9.    #9  
    Invite is gone! Sorry!
  10.    #10  
    Might be getting more Ill let you know!
  11.    #11  
    I have one more Invite!
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    just got my pre today and would love an invite! Thanks!
  13.    #13  
    All Gone!!!!
    is this something new? I'm alreadyon google voice...I didn't know you had to be invited.
  15.    #15  
    You can only join google voice by invite! Google has to invite you to use it. I had a few extra so I thought I would share!
    I got an invite for it and I love gDial Pro works wonderfully.
    Anybody has any unused invite?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by lildegregs22 View Post
    I got an invite for it and I love gDial Pro works wonderfully.
    I'm interested in a Google Voice invite if you have one to spare. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!!
    It seems the late night crew are the geeky crew, most already had the google voice .