1. cn
    Sprint replaced my phone today. Loaded WebOSQuickinstall on phone like before. When I launch Preware on my phone all I get are apps and themes .. no patches. Anyone else having same issue?
    At least you're able to get it to load up... I cant get it to load I get a upfeed error... Any Thoughts??
    you have to update you phone! Gone through the same thing a few times!

Brian Try uninstalling preware and package manager and reinstalling it. Since the update 1.35 you have to totally uninstall the two through webosquickinstall and reinstall them and go to preware and search for emergency migration run the program and you should be fine!
    Quote Originally Posted by brian31781 View Post
    At least you're able to get it to load up... I cant get it to load I get a upfeed error... Any Thoughts??
    reinstall it using WOQI also install package manager see if it loads if it doesn't restart ur phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by cn View Post
    Sprint replaced my phone today. Loaded WebOSQuickinstall on phone like before. When I launch Preware on my phone all I get are apps and themes .. no patches. Anyone else having same issue?
    I got 158 patches and 1012 themes. Are ur feeds off?
    I get this problem once in awhile but after I close preware and reopen with wifi running it updates it.