1.    #1  
    I can't take screenshots in the game. All I get are blanks.
    I think they did that on purpose.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
  3.    #3  
    Ya I know, I was hoping to take screencaps for my blogsite, but I'm just going to have to do something else.
    Its probably a copy right infringement I would think, kinda ******** if you ask me.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Nah, it's probably a frame buffer issue. Before OSes when all composity anything that was accelerated (like dvd/video or 3d) was drawn in separate buffers and then mapped to the screen. When you take a screenshot, you're only getting what is drawn in the active buffer - which in this case is nothing (I'm guessing - I haven't tried as my Pre is dead).

The feature will probably be updated to capture the final composited screen.
    Some people were taking screenshots of the game in card view. You might try that.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Did they change they change the way screen capture works?

I've been trying off and on all day to do it as I did when i first got the device but when I hit the Orange button, the upper case, and P all I get is... a P.
    I thought is was Orange + Symbol + P?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by tarirene View Post
    Some people were taking screenshots of the game in card view. You might try that.
    Ya, but the pause tools will appear and the screen darkens.

Quote Originally Posted by einnyen View Post
    Did they change they change the way screen capture works?

I've been trying off and on all day to do it as I did when i first got the device but when I hit the Orange button, the upper case, and P all I get is... a P.
    Ya, It's Orange + Sym + P

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I thought is was Orange + Symbol + P?
    What he said...