Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Sprint 2010 line-up: leaked (Phone Arena News)

The Palm C40 is a device we’ve already seen in Sprint’s inventory system, and while the P100 and P120 have come out as the Pre and Pixi, we still have no idea of what the C40 might be. Hope to get the answers soon.

what could this mystery device be?
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Palm's line-up, although only consisting of two devices, seems pretty comprehensive to me. The only other obvious form factor that's missing is a touch-screen only device.
    You're invited to follow me on Twitter
    I dunno what it is but I'm such a sucker for Palm products I'll probably buy it on day one like a dumba$$.
    The C40 showed itself back in August on Sprint's product list. Pritty sure it was the Pixi.

But I too would love a full touchscreen WebOS phone, but it defiantly would've been addressed at Palm's CES presentation if it was going to come out anytime soon.
  5.    #5  
    i just want a bigger screen. maybe it is that full touchscreen device to compete directly with the iphone.
    isnt there some kinda mobile conference thing coming up? its possible that palm could release something new then. Doubt it though.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettQ View Post
    isnt there some kinda mobile conference thing coming up? its possible that palm could release something new then. Doubt it though.
    that would take away sales from the preplus. atleast us sprint users have something to look forward to. if we see a c41 in at&t or verizons system then we know that they will be getting a upgraded version.
    maybe a flip and the C stands for clamshell?

i honestly have no idea other than it being that or an AT&T model or something entirely new.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I remember seeing something about a pink pixi maybe that's it?
    Quote Originally Posted by psvillars View Post
    I remember seeing something about a pink pixi maybe that's it?
    that was the P10XPNK
    I think it's going to be the Pre with the built in cappuccino maker... that's what the "C" stands for.

Personally, I feel the first Pre should have done this out of the box. [/sarcasm]
    Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    Sprint 2010 line-up: leaked (Phone Arena News)

The Palm C40 is a device we’ve already seen in Sprint’s inventory system, and while the P100 and P120 have come out as the Pre and Pixi, we still have no idea of what the C40 might be. Hope to get the answers soon.

what could this mystery device be?
    Hey I know, let's just ask Casperstar. Oh wait, some ****** bags kinda screwed the pouch on that one.
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Whatever it is, I hope it has at least Snapdragon and 3.5" WVGA. I don't think that I can go another year with HVGA.
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
    I will go ahead & speculate... It's going to be the first sprint phone with wimax. However, will not be released until 4th quarter of this year???
    Quote Originally Posted by swissarmy View Post
    I will go ahead & speculate... It's going to be the first sprint phone with wimax. However, will not be released until 4th quarter of this year???
    thatll probably be the HTC mentioned at the beginning of the same article.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    yeah we know its not a pixi or pre hence p100, and p120 was the pre and pixi. We know its not a centro its noted below and palm has done away with winmo and their old OS. We know its not a pre plus or a pixi plus due to verizon having that exclusive. Even if it showed up months ago it could be a new Web Os version, which makes sense sprint would get next. I think it is and this is also the version AT&T is getting too.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    maybe just a 16 gig pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by swissarmy View Post
    That's my guess too (though I'm not so sure on 4th qtr).
    C for Clear, 40 coded for 4g?
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    That's my guess too (though I'm not so sure on 4th qtr).
    C for Clear, 40 coded for 4g?
    Sounds reasonable to me.
    Considering that the Pixi are sold virtually free, I dont expect Palm making a cheaper phone. Prolly just a different class of phone, pda phone with no keyboard prolly.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast