1.    #1  
    So I tried to find an answer to this issue but with no luck. Ill start off by saying that the problem is that on my text messages it cuts the words off at the end of the line if it runs out of character spaces and continues the word on the next line. This is very annoying nad can be confusing at times as you can imagine. I do have a theme installed (black and blue theme i believe) i got a refurb phone a few weeks ago and i wasnt able to load any themes for a while but then all the sudden it let me??? But thats another matter, I really just wanna fix the cut off words and its driving me crazy.... Thanks in advance!
    i had this issue too it was related to the fancy timestamp patch. i uninstalled that patch and installed the timestanps- clean patch and then my issues went away.
    did you remove preware patches/themes before updating to 1.3.5?
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    i had this issue too it was related to the fancy timestamp patch. i uninstalled that patch and installed the timestanps- clean patch and then my issues went away.
    same with me. i switched to the "timestamps builtin" patch and i'm all good now.