1.    #1  
    This is barely a "must" for me but I guess mainly out of curiosity. Does Palm plan on releasing "designer" back covers for the Pre just like they are doing for the Pixi? Granted, the Pixi is marketed towards a specific demographic but hey...I'm a business man and a kid at heart. I would like to be able to put a skull back cover on my Pre so my boss can judge me.

Grrrr...just realized I misspelled the thread title. Meant to read "Designer". Not "Design".
    You can always have it airbrushed - it's even more unique then
    Not really created by Palm, but this site has a large number of designer back covers (some of which feature skulls):

Palm Pre Covers

Google is your friend
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    "I would like to be able to put a skull back cover on my Pre so my boss can judge me.
    "

HAHAH LOVE IT!
    I was wondering about this too... I don't even need designs per se, but different colors (TS compatible of course) would be awesome.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    Not really created by Palm, but this site has a large number of designer back covers (some of which feature skulls):

Palm Pre Covers

Google is your friend

These are somewhat useless if your have a touchstone unlike the covers for Pixi