Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    I SO wanted to buy stock on monday... Damn it. I new CES 2010 would be big for palm... oh well. I'm sure in a few days when everyone's made a few quick bucks the price will level out again.
    Interesting short piece on it over at The New York Times. I'd post the URL but I'm too new here.

Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by sparksd View Post
    Interesting short piece on it over at The New York Times. I'd post the URL but I'm too new here.

Dave
    That one moved me up to 10 posts --

http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2010/...palm.html?_r=1
    I was also considering buying in november, but I had other priorities to take care of. Boy, I could have some money.
    Could be worse, I almost bought a couple thousand shares in Dec 08 at $1.50, but decided I couldn't risk it if my hunch was wrong.
    I bought some more Palm stock on Mon, which has netted me a small gain. Lets see it keep rising!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Could be worse, I almost bought a couple thousand shares in Dec 08 at $1.50, but decided I couldn't risk it if my hunch was wrong.
    Me too. And I mean, I had my finger on the "Enter" key and then just decided not to. Haven't been able to bring myself to buy any shares since--just seems wrong on some level.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I bought some Palm stock, but it hasn't increased that much. It used to be 13 several months ago, and is just now at the same point it was before.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Up 11% today, impressive! Gotta like rollercoasters though, if you buy Palm stock.. Still many uncertainties: competition, Europe, marketing/sales, competition...
    I wonder how many people bought short a week or so ago.
    this is the sole responsibility to the shareholders: return on investment. I've always considered Palm like Apple's little brother regarding innovation. I am a Sprint Palm Pre user and i am tired of hearing of all the crying over the Verizon version of the Pre. Having WebOS on Verizon then on AT&T will ensure that Sprint will have to step up to the plate. WebOS is here to stay and that makes me smile.
    *** I had to wait until bofa transfers may money now I have to buy em on monday. Not good. Hopefully it keeps going up
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    U Gotta like rollercoasters though, if you buy Palm stock..
    Rollercoaster companies are the best way to make money in the market. I'm up 20 large since November 2008. I have bought and sold 3 times and I am now sitting on 1000 shares with a target of $16 to make another 5 large. Palm is easy money because all the stupid analysts believe everything the Android and Apple Fanb-ys tell them.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011