View Poll Results: Verizon users, will you be picking up a webOS Device?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I'm happy to see Palm come on over to Big Red!

13 72.22%
  • No, not really. I'll pass for now.

2 11.11%
  • Maybe, not really sure though.

2 11.11%
  • No fruit, no way! iPhone FTW! I can dream can't I?

1 5.56%
  • No way, give me WinMob anytime!

0 0%
  • Crackberry, crackberry..sorry, what was that ya said?

0 0%
  • We are Android and we will assimilate you to our being.

0 0%
  • I know we're not known, but give me some Nokia love!

0 0%
  1.    #1  
    Health check time on demand for the WebOS devices on Verizon. Will this be a good move for Palm, well time to find out.

If your on Verizon, are you looking forward to picking up one of these devices?
  2.    #2  
    Wow, yeah Palm is saved with the 100% of verizon users interested...all 2 of you! o.O?! Lol thanks for the participation you two
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Yep defiantly 5 people really like that it's going to verizon lol.
    Well, stop and think about your audience on this forum. It's probably not the best way to reach Verizon customers.

You DID say "if you're on Verizon"... Well, no one that's currently using a Pre would be on Verizon (unless they've got other family members/mixed households on different carriers).

So I wouldn't expect much participation in this poll. For the record, I'm sticking with Sprint.
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget View Post
    You DID say "if you're on Verizon"... Well, no one that's currently using a Pre would be on Verizon (unless they've got other family members/mixed households on different carriers).
    ...or employer-issued Pre's on Sprint when your own personal phone is Verizon.

Having been a continuous NYNEX/Bell Atlantic/Verizon customer for 22 years, I have only ever owned 4 cell phones over all those years. I expect a phone to last me 5-10 years, and my work Pre is the only phone that I've ever broken. As much as I love my work Pre, I just don't see myself buying something so delicate...unless Palm is contracting with Casio to build the Pre Plus.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget View Post
    Well, stop and think about your audience on this forum. It's probably not the best way to reach Verizon customers.

So I wouldn't expect much participation in this poll. For the record, I'm sticking with Sprint.
    Exactly. LOL at this board being the determinator for the 'health' of WebOs on Big Red.
    Are you trying to hurt me?