Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1.    #1  
    ok, so for some reason I can no longer install any apps off of the app catalog. Oh, by the way I have a palm pre, and I just updated my web os to 1.3.5 this morning hoping it would fix whatever bug i'm experiencing, and have been since I upgraded to 1.3.3, but no such luck. I just really want to figure out what's wrong and maybe if I'm lucky, how to fix it. I hope one of you guys can help me out because I REALLY want to get need for speed and a couple of other ones. Now, what I think may be the problem is that I do have some patches insatlled like the one that removes that stupid ***** app limit, but I think the problem may be that since I updated my os the patch is no longer compatible and will not work, so as a result I can't install any new apps because I am already well past the meger little limit palm sets from the factory. Am I right, and if so, what can I do besides delete all the apps that I have which I would really prefer to avoid cuz I use all of them on a pretty much daily basis. So any help you guys can offer would be greatly appriciated.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrchronic View Post
    ok, so for some reason I can no longer install any apps off of the app catalog. Oh, by the way I have a palm pre, and I just updated my web os to 1.3.5 this morning hoping it would fix whatever bug i'm experiencing, and have been since I upgraded to 1.3.3, but no such luck. I just really want to figure out what's wrong and maybe if I'm lucky, how to fix it


    I had the same prob dude... it's pretty easy to fix. All you need to do is run Preware and then hit "list of everything" and start typing "emergency" and you'll see emergency migration tool

    install that. and also go to "services" and install package manager service and those things

    let me know if this works for you -- worked for me and many others.
  3. #3  
    it happened to me during the upgrade too -- soooo annoying. but yeah you just need to d/l a buncha services from preware... maybe get the GNU patch too... and run the migration tool - the migration tool fixed it for me

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions