20. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will absolutly buy the plus

5 25.00%
  • No way not worth it

0 0%
  • Waiting on the pre 2

15 75.00%
  1.    #1  
    if sprint gets the pre plus in june or a little after that i would definitely buy it since i would be up for an upgrade anyway. Double the ram will definitely come in handy when running multiple apps and sometimes you get that message when your only running 2 or three at a time. I presume this would no longer be an issue although may occur rarely. And 16gb with touch stone cover no ball sure looks sweet to me. I now everyone wants the pre2 but hey something is better than nothing.
    Last edited by pogeypre; 01/08/2010 at 10:57 AM.
    If in June/July Sprint offers the Pre Plus (which I doubt, for the record), and the "Pre 2" is still nothing more than rumor and speculation - as it is now - then I would use my 12 month upgrade to move to the +.
    Nah, just a small upgrade. I'd rather wait for better build quality with something like a Pre2 along with better specs.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Will see once the new updates come and how it works with flash. Not planning on making a move at this time, will cross that bridge when we get there.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo