1.    #1  
    So far, I have texted two people to their landlines; they both received them, and both said they sent a reply back to me, but I did not get it. Instead I got a text from a random 781 area code (which I know is normal) that said" This is the reply to your Text to Landline message from 401-xxx-xxxx. Press Talk to listen." But the word 'Talk' is not a link, so what do I do?

I know this has worked before. It's been a while, but from what I can remember, it was rather easy to use this feature. Now it seems like something is missing. I don't remember in the past searching for a way to Listen to my Dad's reply!!

Any help from you genius's?
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Perhaps try the green phone icon (i.e. the call/talk button), dipsh*t

Just kidding, I dont know.
    I'd like to know how to retrieve the reply also.
  4.    #4  
    OK, I just figured it out, and I have to say I'm pretty disappointed in myself for forgetting how to retrieve the reply from a text to land line.
    Obviously there isn't any "Talk" icon anywhere, so to retrieve the reply, you need to call the number that is at the top of the text you received. Remember, the text that you get says "This is the reply to your Text to Landline message from 973-xxx-xxxx [who happens to be my parents and they don't have cell phones]. Press Talk to listen." For me it's a 781 area code phone number that my text comes in from. Call that number and your reply will be there as a recorded voice message from the person you sent your text to with some automated options as well.

Let me know.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Thank you voltageROCK!! Works just as you described
    401 is Rhode Island

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Joescan09 View Post
    401 is Rhode Island
    thanks for the area code geography lesson