Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I personally believed him all along. I'm just saying.
    Doesn't really matter now, afterall, this is just a public forum. I'm sure he/she doesn't mind. Comes with the territory and NDA's.
    And you were wrong. We didn't even have SDL back then, so it was foolish to think this was true.
  4.    #4  
    How was I wrong? His friend had an early build of 1.3.5, new app catalog intact and everything, so I'm positive SDL was in there, too.
    + 1!! Damn right.... 3D game playa haters.

you da man Cape! Or woman? Not sure really.

btw, exactly when can I expect my flash capability to be enabled? Hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superstardjal View Post
    + 1!! Damn right.... 3D game playa haters.

you da man Cape! Or woman? Not sure really.

btw, exactly when can I expect my flash capability to be enabled? Hehe.
    sometime in feb.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethiathome View Post
    And you were wrong. We didn't even have SDL back then, so it was foolish to think this was true.
    I wonder if that guy's friend was ever caught for leaking the news? Bet Ruby made him eat his sweaty grey/green shirt.
    OK, let me rephrase it. You were wrong to think it was true
  10.    #10  
    Obviously not, because it was!
    I think that casperstar got more than an apology yesterday... he got vindication and could simply sit back and watch those who called him out eat a HUGE plate of crow. MMmmm Crrooowww....{{drool}}
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    sometime in feb.
    Actually, I don't know that this is firmly established. It was stated numerous times that a Flash beta plug-in would be available in the App Catalog "soon." So, it could be released prior to 1.4. Heck, it could be in the App Catalog RIGHT NOW.
    Okay, no, not yet--but it could have been!!!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I'm even more impressed then. He not only properly predicted that they were working on the app (they had to have been, since it was released fully baked 6 weeks later), but he accurately predicted the game play of the game, and the color and layout of the new App Catalog, and he made realistic mockups of each.

In a way though, I feel sorry for him. He probably had to beg for a new rear-end for Christmas, because he likely laughed his old one off at folks like you.

And now, he's having to start in on the new one...
    Actually, here's the fallacy: some folks fail to understand that Palm is doing things that we're not aware of. Others recognize that Palm is working on many, many things that we're not even thinking about. That explains the difference in our various attitudes about a great many things.

So, looking at the NFS video and thinking it might be real was not foolish. It was merely recognizing the reality that we're not privy to a great deal of information.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Did you guys notice during palm's CES presentation, when the EA guy was getting ready to introduce NFS he said something about it being leaked "a little earlier than we maybe had liked". They're watching...
    Quote Originally Posted by intlbeans View Post
    Did you guys notice during palm's CES presentation, when the EA guy was getting ready to introduce NFS he said something about it being leaked "a little earlier than we maybe had liked". They're watching...
    Oh yeah, I caught that. And I'm sure someone's **** was in a sling over the whole affair.

**Hee hee. The forum masks some of the silliest words.
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Actually, I don't know that this is firmly established. It was stated numerous times that a Flash beta plug-in would be available in the App Catalog "soon." So, it could be released prior to 1.4. Heck, it could be in the App Catalog RIGHT NOW.
    Okay, no, not yet--but it could have been!!!
    i bet it gets released on the heels of the slate being announced...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by intlbeans View Post
    Yeah man..I got a chuckle out of that one! That was pretty awesome!

Something tells me though that this was the last time he was able to give us some inside info like that, at least under his user name. It's pretty amazing how Palm delivered what we were asking for so quickly....to think how most of us totally thought that decent games would never happen, how many things were speculated on on what would "save games" on the Pre (like flash and web gl), and here we are, with iPhone quality games. I am ecstatic, I am besides myself, I am blown away! Honestly....who needs an iPhone?? After 1.4 the Pre does everything the 3GS does, and then some!

As far as flash goes, Rubi said "on any webos device running 1.4", so, there is no way the flash beta will come out in January.

Lets count the days, by Feb 28th we will all be rocking flash in our browsers, will record and upload videos, and enjoy many more 3d games!

I tell you one thing though...that crowd was lame, if that room had been filled with Pre Central members, there'd be a mosh pit after the announcement of 3d games and the added capabilities that will come with 1.4!

I am sooo happy!!! Too bad we can't add more memory to our Pre over the air! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by QuarlesLT View Post
    I personally believed him all along. I'm just saying.
    sure you did !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast