Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    Nah my Pre loads NFS faster than the Pre Plus did when Josh@Engadget did his demo on the Pre Plus
    Oh thats interesting, any patches like the extra ram from preware, clocked at 600mhz or just stock?

I'm guessing maybe the pre's at ces were optimized for what they were showing off
    Treo 700wx > Treo 755p > Treo 800w > IPhone 3g > Treo Pro > Palm Pre
  2. CUH
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Here's my theory, I think Casperstar works for Palm. He intentionally started the thread for NSF to get the community interested, because of the bashing people were doing. Just a thought though. =)
    i agree with cuh, palm has been really great at keeping everyones interest just as it starts to slide, oh whats this???? oh thats fake, it doesnt do that.... yeah and theyre not doin a slab either.
    Palm prē-ist.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
    I just got hrough remem ering when that one guy claimed to be a video forensics investigator and he wrote up this really long paper with hiw it was fake! LOL
    yeah.. If I were his Prof I'd give him an F! Lol. Actually no.. make that an I for Incompetent.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Of course, I'm just happy that it worked out positively for all of us (as in, it was true).

@MannyZ28: I was thinking exactly the same thing while watching Rubinstein and team drop bombs up on stage - Where are the ovations? No hooting? Just polite smatterings of applause from what appeared to be a pretty brain-dead crowd...
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    yeah.. If I were his Prof I'd give him an F! Lol. Actually no.. make that an I for Incompetent.
    LOL, sorry for my miss-spellings, I was in a rush and trying to type fast with the Pre's keyboard.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123