Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I just updated to 1.3.5. I removed the patches and then added them again. Do I need to delete my patches again before I update to 1.3.5.1?
    I'm wondering the same thing. Looked here to see if there was any update info about 1.3.5.1 but nada so far.
    no.
    I did anyway because it's just safer... It's a pain in the ***, but I would rather be safe than sorry!
    I updated yesterday to 1.3.5.1 with 40 something patches installed and have had 0 issues. I wouldn't recomend this for most updates. How ever, I don't have any calendar patches in there which I believe all the latest update did was fix calendar issues. When 1.4 comes out I think I'll Doctor the phone just to be safe...
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Other user experiences are listed here.

I removed patches, myself, easier than the alternative is something goes wrong, and for some it has.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xvipx View Post
    I just updated to 1.3.5. I removed the patches and then added them again. Do I need to delete my patches again before I update to 1.3.5.1?
    I upgraded today and I did not remove patches or theme and everything works just fine. Took about 10 minutes.
    Palm Pre OS 1.4.5 500/1000 MHz--Provider:Sprint