1.    #1  
    Just thought I would ask but for some reason, I cannot seem to open Sims 3 unless I restart my phone and then run it. Otherwise, I have a "Too Many Cards" error. Was just wondering if anyone else was having the same issue. That double the RAM would be real nice right now, since I'm feeling the fact I have a memory leak...
    You have any patches installed?
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    You have any patches installed?
    Yes, I do. Do you think this would have an effect on running the games by chance?
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I am having a problem launching the x plane app. I had patches installed and did not have the 1351 update. I removed all patches did the update. Still no luck. I have the mytether app and uninstalled that. No luck still. Do you have the my tether app? Any ideas?
    yea, you have to be updated to 1.3.5.1 for any of these games to work. What patches do you have installed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed87330 View Post
    I am having a problem launching the x plane app. I had patches installed and did not have the 1351 update. I removed all patches did the update. Still no luck. I have the mytether app and uninstalled that. No luck still. Do you have the my tether app? Any ideas?
    Pretty sure even after "Removing" MyTether app some people are having trouble with games. You may require a full doctor for it to work.!
    If y'all haven't tried it yet try re-starting your phone. I know that's worked for others.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Restarting my phone worked for me...
    However, I have had 2 freezes while playing Sims 3. Once when receiving a call when playing and the second time was just leaving Sims 3 open while I was idle.