Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I'd like to see a full blown file manager similar to Resco Explorer, with built in zip and FTP functions. Yes, I know about Internalz but it's somewhat limited at this time.
    My employers use a text message system for pages instead of pagers, when Im asleep that 1 second tone just doesnt cut it. I need a longer message tone or continuos tone until answered for pages.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Coreplayer.
    Ereader! Shortcovers is okay, but I love and miss Ereader!
    Slingplayer
    EPL - this app on iphone allows you to view English premier league games as they playing and minute by minute updates.
    Orb
    Corey Quilliam
    Palm Pre - Bell Mobility

Pre Drop Count: 1
    Current Damage: None

Accessories:
    - BSE Front Skin (meh, could be better)
    Quote Originally Posted by newkirkpd6@yahoo.com View Post
    My employers use a text message system for pages instead of pagers, when Im asleep that 1 second tone just doesnt cut it. I need a longer message tone or continuos tone until answered for pages.
    I'm pretty sure you can currently accomplish this with patches. I know that there is a patch to repeat notifications and pretty sure there is also a patch to change notification sounds.
    I want Tap Tap Revenge! For Pre/Pixi.
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest09 View Post
    pretty much we have a ton of amazing devs and now that we have almost full access to our development systems what does everyone want to see??!!!! =)
    I want something to display status of and control my roku soundbridge.
    I want 30,000 of whats in the iphone catalog

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    TCPMP
    Resco Explorer
    Sling/Orb
    Logmein
    Pidgin/Meedu IM
    Voice Memo
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbootcrm View Post
    Audiosurf. I would honestly pay actual money for this, not 99 cents.

edit: No seriously, if Audiosurf is released and given the ability to save scores to a database others can see and compete with, me, and I'm sure the rest of you will never.......ever put down your pre. Check it out if you have no idea(hint:youtube.)
    Audiosurf is perhaps one of the greatest music games of all time.
    I'm on board with you.
    Could be tricky to have the music engine on it though. Might be only with its own music.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    does this mean that different video codecs could possibly be installed? or at least a player that can handle them? I'd love to see Core player or VLC.

I also want a copy of Shazaam on my pre dammit!
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    Skype, Bejeweled, Shazam, Worms
    Splash ID, Wordpop...
    Audible
    Docs ToGo
    HandBase
    Vidaone Training / Diet Software
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    I'm waiting for a checkbook app that will allow some type of syncing with a PC. The Palm OS had an app called Pocket Money that synced up with Microsoft Money on the PC so that you could input purchases on either device and it would sync through HotSync.
    Shazam, that would be really cool.
    Unlikely to happen, but I'd like to see Google release a gmail app that is similar to what is on Android and blackberry OS.
    I would love to see a better version of Google Maps, a good Open Office client, a photo editing app (like Gimp, but not as intensive), and a WiFi file transfer set up.
    I haven't read this thread to see if this is in here.. but a upnp server like mediatomb on the back end so that we could stream our videos on the pre to our ps3 or xboxs or other upnp media devices.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast