Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Welp like most of you on here... i was super excited to see all the new 'good' games in the app store. So i bought and downloaded Scrabble.

It installed fine, but when i go to run it... it doesnt do a darn thing. i can click in many times and it acts like it wants to open it, but then doesnt do anything. I have restarted my phone a bunch of times. even tryed shutdown and pulled the battery out... nothing.

fyi, i have a bunch of patches installed, preware, precorder, mytether, and a couple other random homebrew apps. (do you guys think this would have something to do with it?)

before i go uninstalling all my homebrew apps and preware and all my patches... i figured i would post on here to see if anyone else is having this problem. I am hesitant to buy NFS or flight x because i dont want them to not work on my pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by akadeno View Post
    Welp like most of you on here... i was super excited to see all the new 'good' games in the app store. So i bought and downloaded Scrabble.

It installed fine, but when i go to run it... it doesnt do a darn thing. i can click in many times and it acts like it wants to open it, but then doesnt do anything. I have restarted my phone a bunch of times. even tryed shutdown and pulled the battery out... nothing.

fyi, i have a bunch of patches installed, preware, precorder, mytether, and a couple other random homebrew apps. (do you guys think this would have something to do with it?)

before i go uninstalling all my homebrew apps and preware and all my patches... i figured i would post on here to see if anyone else is having this problem. I am hesitant to buy NFS or flight x because i dont want them to not work on my pre.
    See THIS thread
    What version of webOS is on your Pre? Do you have MyTether installed, or have you ever installed it?