Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I think Ruby has done an amazing job so far but has anyone else noticed he sports the same shirt!!!!
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    are you the one that made the comment on the pre central main page that he would be wearing the grey shirt to CES? When I started watching the video, I thought about your comment and started cracking up.
    cause he's a rebal.
    It's probably his lucky shirt.
    Maybe its like what David Attenburough did to provide a consistent presentation across time
  6.    #6  
    Yes that was me!!! Made me laugh as well when he came out. Let get a thread going next event if he will sport the same shirt!!! Over under....
  7.    #7  
    I see a pattern here. Our boy Ruby loves that button down greenish grey shirt!!! What are the odds he will sport it three years running???
    How about we keep the shirt but change the presenter, he is a not a great presenter.
  9.    #9  
    He is nervous..rookie...over the course of time he will excel!!!
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    He's taking after The Steve...
    Quote Originally Posted by theChrisLake View Post
    He's better than you.
    ooo good one for a 18 year old ... come back when you have matured a bit.
    It might be his power color he might have 10 of them
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18 View Post
    I think Ruby has done an amazing job so far but has anyone else noticed he sports the same shirt!!!!
    Wow.. this must really bother you since it's the second thread you started about it. Fashionista
    Quote Originally Posted by theChrisLake View Post
    I'm 21 succckkkaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!.
    Precisely... WELCOME PIXI owners to our forums.
    (it's a joke too)
  15. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18 View Post
    Are you the fashion police? Besides, while the style of the shirt is the same, last year the shirt was a dark red, this year it's grey.
    Isn't this obvious? Ruby is a great guy, but as somebody said, he's not a good presenter. Nobody laugh at his poor jokes

I believe he's copying the Steve way (Steve Jobs AND Steve Ballmer).
    steve jobs does the same thing
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Wow. Some people. Can anyone explain why he should where something different? I mean think about it, what's the deal with having to wear something different each day?

If I have 10 of the same shirts, who cares? Do you drive a different car each day?
    Mike Dixon
    Software Developer
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Hey, it least it's not a topic about someone leaving Palm..
    Its been dipped in the molten metal blood that made up the backing to the first gen. ipod. Yall actually think Starch alone can keep his shirt THAT crisp? no no no, molten metal ipod blood, that must be it.

Okay, so that is absurd. Just had to comment. lol.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast