1.    #1  
    Great news today would love to know how many of those that sold out and are now back on the PALM bandwagon
  2.    #2  
    I see a lot jumping back on the wagon due to the OMG news today!!!!!
    well I will say that I want to sell my pixi and get a verizon pre. But keep sprints service. It's alot I know.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    If it wasn't for Sprint's great deal on service, I would jump ship to Verizon, but alas, Sprint's prices can't be beat.

Oh, and I'm coming back from the Hero. :P
    Just came back from my Hero trial. Hero was nice with a better build and Android was cool.......but after what I saw today.....I rushed up to Best Buy to get my Pre while I was still within my 30 days. This one has a nice build quality too.
    Welcome back people, we've missed ya
    Haha, I am back with my beloved Palm Pre! I traded it for a laptop (amazing deal) then traded my Touch Pro 1 for a Palm Pre, just bought Need For Speed Undercover =)
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    well I will say that I want to sell my pixi and get a verizon pre. But keep sprints service. It's alot I know.
    hows that goona work out? i know theyre both cdma but hmmm, dunno?
    I'm on an Iphone 3GS but still kept my Sprint line. I might come back to the Pre as my primary line once it gets 1.4
    Phone history with Sprint since April 2001: Kyocera QCP-2035, LG Touchpoint 1100, Samsung i500, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, HTC Mogul, Blackberry 8830, Samsung A900M, Motorola ic902, Blackberry Curve 8330, Samsung Instinct, HTC Touch, Treo 800w, Touch Diamond, Touch Pro, Motorola i9, Treo Pro (personal)/Iphone 3G 16GB (gone to make room for Pre), Palm Pre, blackberry tour, iPhone 3GS 32GB
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis3k View Post
    hows that goona work out? i know theyre both cdma but hmmm, dunno?
    why not just update the carrier.tar like bell did to get 1.3.5 early