Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    maybe I am a bad searcher but I can't find help on removing this patch!

when I try tapping on "remove" I get "uninstall error"...

so I removed my theme and then ran EPR everything but that one removed

although my "sounds" app doesn't show any of the options it should with that patch.

do I really have to doctor it like I saw in one thread? I would rather not but since I have done it a couple times I know it isn't terrible... Just a hassle!

any ideas?

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by plcd22 View Post
    maybe I am a bad searcher but I can't find help on removing this patch!

when I try tapping on "remove" I get "uninstall error"...

so I removed my theme and then ran EPR everything but that one removed

although my "sounds" app doesn't show any of the options it should with that patch.

do I really have to doctor it like I saw in one thread? I would rather not but since I have done it a couple times I know it isn't terrible... Just a hassle!

any ideas?

thanks
    open QuickInstall and go to device management. Chech the box next to any patch you have installed and choose 'remove'. You may get a big error msg as it works through the patches. Don't worry, just click OK. When this is completed, reboot your phone. Your patches should then be fine to reinstall. Good luck!
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Thanks worked like a charm!

Along with this all it has messed up my "notification" sound... How do I get the Origional sound back? it is called "Notification" I believe just that simple short sound (i can't find it anywhere)
    Quote Originally Posted by plcd22 View Post
    Thanks worked like a charm!

Along with this all it has messed up my "notification" sound... How do I get the Origional sound back? it is called "Notification" I believe just that simple short sound (i can't find it anywhere)
    Use File coaster to download these two links to get the old Notification and Alert Sounds.
    http://www.carrytheone.org/webOS/sou...tification.wav

http://www.carrytheone.org/webOS/sounds/alert.wav